AVOCADO HONEY-LIME SALMON TACOS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, place salmon on a large piece of aluminum foil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Using ½ a lime, cut in 4 slices to place under salmon filets while cooking.
- Stir together melted butter, honey, garlic and the juice of 1 lime. Pour mixture over salmon. Fold sides of foil up over the salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Prepare Tortillas: Soak a paper towel with water and squeeze out most of the water. Wrap tortillas in moist towel and microwave for 20 seconds.
- In a large bowl, gently mash cooked salmon so that it easy to spoon into tacos.Place one tortilla on each plate and place a heaping spoonful of salmon. Place 1-2 slices of avocado beside salmon. Top with cabbage, salsa and a lime wedge.