AVOCADO SOUTHWEST CHICKEN BOWL
- Preheat oven to 400ºF degrees.
- On a sheet pan covered in foil, place the corn down, drizzle with avocado oil and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for approximately 35 minutes, or until well roasted. Once cooked, remove from heat and let cool for approximately 5 minutes.
- Once the corn has cooled, hold vertically and carefully slice the corn off the cob (trying to leave some of the corn together in pieces).
- In a large pot, boil water and add chicken breasts. Reduce heat to a simmer and allow chicken to thoroughly cook (approximately 15 minutes).
- In a mixer, add the chicken, cumin, chili powder and mix until chicken is shredded. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a blender, add avocado, cream cheese, milk and poblano pepper. Blend until smooth to form the avocado crema drizzle.
- In large bowls, evenly distribute rice, corn, chicken, avocado, pico de gallo, cheese, tortilla strips, poblano crema and garnish with cilantro.