BLACK BEAN AVOCADO TAQUITO
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave until flexible, approximately 15 seconds.
- Evenly distribute the avocado, black beans, mozzarella cheese and corn on the tortillas until there are no remaining ingredients and salt to taste.
- Tightly roll the tortillas to form into a taquito shape.
- In a large pan, warm vegetable oil for frying. Using tongs, carefully work in batches to place the taquitos face down in the oil. The oil is the right temperature if it slightly sizzles when the taquitos are submerged. Fry the taquitos approximately 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove the taquitos from oil and place on a paper towel-lined plate. Allow to sit for a couple of minutes, to allow the excess oil to absorb into the paper towel.
- Transfer the taquitos to a large plate.