- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- To create a tortilla cup, soften 1 tortilla in microwave for a few seconds. Immediately fold it in half and in half again; gently press it into the bottom and up the sides of a muffin cup. Repeat with 7 remaining tortillas to make 8 cups total.
- Bake cups 5 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cheese into each shell; set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine taco sauce, beans, corn and salsa; mix well. Microwave mixture until hot throughout, stirring midway through.
- Spoon mixture evenly among the 8 shells.
- Place in oven and bake about 10 minutes more, or until heated through.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with remaining cheese and diced tomatoes. Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
View all nutritional information
Calories 509, Calories Fat 169, Total Fat 18g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 87mg, Sodium 833mg, Carbohydrate 57g, Protein 28g
|Calories (fat) extra||33|
|Total Fat (extra)||29|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||35|
|Vitamin A (extra)||15|
|Vitamin C (extra)||15|