- MIX first 3 ingredients. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce mixture. Pour remaining sauce mixture over chicken in shallow glass dish. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate, turning after 15 min.
- HEAT grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- GRILL chicken 5 min. on each side. Brush with reserved sauce mixture; grill 4 to 6 min. or until done (165°F), turning and brushing occasionally with sauce mixture.
- Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT THICK 'N SPICY Honey Barbecue Sauce.
- Make Ahead: Chicken can be marinated and refrigerated overnight. Drain, discarding marinade. Grill as directed.
- Nutrition Bonus: Your entire family is sure to love this low-fat barbecued chicken that can help you eat right!
View all nutritional information
Calories 190, Total Fat 3g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 500 mg, Carbohydrate 16g, Protein 25g