- INSERT pointed end of wooden kabob stick into cut end of each corn piece. Bring 8 cups water to a boil in large saucepan. Stand, stick-ends up; cook 8 min. (Water should only cover the corn, not the sticks.)
- REMOVE pan from heat; cover. Let stand 5 min. or until corn is tender. Meanwhile, blend remaining ingredients in blender until smooth.
- SERVE dressing mixture with the corn.
- Spicy Ranch Dip: Omit Italian dressing, cilantro, onions and jalapeño pepper. Mix 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing and 1 Tbsp. hot sauce until blended. Serve with the corn.
- Buffalo Wing Dip: Omit Italian dressing, cilantro, onions and jalapeño pepper. Mix 1/2 cup KRAFT ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing and 1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce until blended. Serve with the corn.
- Cracked Peppercorn Butter: Omit Italian dressing, cilantro, onions and jalapeño pepper. Mix 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter and 1 tsp. A.1. Dry Rubs Cracked Peppercorn until blended. Serve with the corn.
- Cooking Corn with a Stick: For best results, the pointed sticks should be about 4-1/2 inches long and about 1/8 inch thick.
View all nutritional information
Calories 80, Total Fat 2.5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 80mg, Carbohydrate 14g, Protein 2g