Glute-Free Chili-Chocolate Cereal Bars
- Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 45 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1 to 1 1/2 minutes longer. Stir until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add cereal, red pepper and cinnamon; mix well. Using waxed paper or spatula sprayed with cooking spray, press mixture evenly in pan. Cool 15 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds. Stir until smooth. Spoon melted chocolate into resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag, and pipe chocolate on top of bars. Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.