- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt; drain.
- Place pasta in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Nutrition Bonus: This Greek-inspired pasta salad is a good source of vitamin A from the combination of tomatoes and spinach.
- Make Ahead: This simple, yet flavorful, salad can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 3 hours before serving.
- Variation: Mix 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves until blended; use instead of the vinaigrette dressing.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 270 calories, 10g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 10g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 8%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.
- Exchange: 2-1/2 Starch, 2 Fat