- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. In medium bowl, stir together seasoning mix, oil, water and cumin. Stir in pasta, beans and corn.
- In 4-quart glass salad bowl or 13x9-inch glass baking dish, layer lettuce and pasta mixture. Spread guacamole evenly over top. Sprinkle with cheese and tomatoes; top with olives.
- Just before serving, arrange chips around edge of bowl. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
- Expert Tips+ Purchase a bag of ready-to-eat torn romaine lettuce to save time. Make this salad up to 24 hours before serving.