- Butterfly the pork by making a 1” deep cut down the length of each tenderloin. Do this until the loin lies flat.
- Cover the loin with a piece of film wrap and flatten it out to about ½” thick.
- Spread the filling ingredients – pineapple, bleu cheese, walnuts, and sage over the loin.
- Roll the loin up tightly and wrap with butchers twine and tie both ends to secure.
- Preheat the grill to a high heat. Brush the loin with oil and season it with salt and pepper. Mark the loin trying not to char one side too much.
- Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees F. Remember to rest your pork for at least 10 minutes before serving.