- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs, and butter. Will blending with a hand blander, gradually add in the milk, water, and vanilla extract.
- Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pay. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, pour the batter into the frying pan. Tilt the pan to allow the batter to coat the entire pan evenly. The batter should be very thin.
- Allow 2-3 minutes on each side. The crepe is finished when shine is gone and edges curl. Let the frying pan cool down slightly before starting the next crepe.
- Place the hummus, sliced strawberries, and pretzel pieces into the center of the crepe. Roll and top with chocolate syrup, honey, whip cream and/or sprinkle with cinnamon and powdered sugar. Serve hot, cold or at room temperature.