Sweet Potato Toasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- On a baking sheet, lightly drizzle and then brush each side of the sweet potato slices with the oil and gently sprinkle cinnamon evenly over the sweet potato slices.
- Bake for about 12 minutes; turn and then bake for another 10-12 minutes, until turning golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- On each slice of sweet potato, add about a teaspoon of goat cheese, sprinkle with pecans and cranberries, and drizzle with a bit of honey/maple syrup and serve!
- For a savory option, experiment with other flavors such as rosemary and garlic instead of cinnamon, cranberries, and honey/maple syrup. Use any herb or spice, goat cheese, and top with any flavor you enjoy!