Texas Rib-eye Steaks
- In a small saucepan, whisk together all sauce ingredients with ¼ cup water.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow sugar to fully dissolve. Set aside.
- Combine all rub ingredients, and mix well. Rub onto both sides of steaks.
- Lightly brush or spray both sides of steaks with olive oil. Place steaks on grill over high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until meat reaches 145°F on an internal meat thermometer for medium doneness. Turn once.
- Remove from the grill, and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve steaks with sauce on the side.